INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect personal information that you submit to us voluntarily. When interacting with us through any one of our various channels, you may provide Altvia with personal information, which is any information that could identify an individual. Some of the information that could be collected may be, but is not limited to, first and last name, company name, address, phone number, and email address. When purchasing services, you may also provide Altvia with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the services. We may collect personal information that is necessary for our legitimate interests, which will be disclosed to you at the time of collection. Altvia will use this information for the purposes of which it was collected.
- As you navigate one of our listed sites we may also collect certain information automatically, including your web site navigational information via cookies or similar technologies such as, your IP address, pages viewed and clicked, and the type of browser you are viewing Altvia’s content from.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, we use the personal information we collect to perform the services that you have requested, respond to requests that you make, and to improve our service offering. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the services. We may also use personal information collected for sending newsletters, marketing purposes, account registration, to enable you to purchase and download certain services, to renew orders, to comply with applicable legal requirements, customer support, financial qualifications, improvements to the company’s web sites, and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Altvia may disclose personal information to any Altvia subsidiary, affiliates and other related companies.
- There may also be instances when Altvia may disclose your personal information without providing you with a choice in order to honor a request that you have made through the services; comply with the law or in response to a court order, government request, or other legal process; protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Altvia or others; protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or respond to adverse third parties (i.e., adverse parties and their counsel and other agents) in the context of litigation. In addition, if Altvia sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, you agree that we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
Altvia has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Although Altvia attempts to protect the personal information in its possession, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Altvia will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with Altvia’s legitimate business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets and enforce our agreements.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PURPOSE LIMITATION
Altvia limits the use of personal information to ways that are compatible and relevant to the purposes for which the personal information was collected or subsequently authorized, or for which consent was obtained. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
- Every marketing email from Altvia contains an option to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from Altvia. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. At any time if you would like to make changes to your emailing preferences or information about requests to access, change, or delete your information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to receive marketing emails, we may still send you transactional communications, such as those about your account, to fulfill orders you have made, to ask you to rate a service you have purchased, event you attended or other service-related communications.
- We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. All requests to correct your information must be directed to the contact in the “Contacting us” section below. If required by law (for example, the EU General Data Protection Regulation), upon request, we will grant reasonable access to the personal information that we hold about a user. All requests must be directed to the contact in the “Contacting us” section below.
- At times we may rely on your consent for the processing of personal information that you have provided. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
- We do not currently recognize browser signals of tracking preferences, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of such notice, please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contacting us” section below.
- If you are a citizen of the EU and you believe that we have not processed your personal information in accordance with the applicable provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with the respective EU data protection authority (DPA).
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Altvia safeguards and enables the global transfer of personal information in a number of ways. The following describes some of the protections that are taken regarding data originating from certain countries:
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact JAMS, our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) by clicking here. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Altvia Solutions, LLC
590 Burbank St, Suite 220
Broomfield, CO 80020
If Altvia is required to contact you about your personal information we may do so by mail, phone, or email.